With the development of social, Internet becomes more and more necessity in our daily life. Many years ago, we need go far to buy what we want, but now all we need to do is only lie down and browse your APP, so you can pick all sorts of goods that you need. Everyone can enjoy the convenience of learning, working and living that Internet brings us, let us enjoy in a broadband era!
So what’s the history of Internet? Let me briefly explain.We divide it into five stages.
- In 1969, the Internet began in the United States. Connected University UCLA, Stanford Research Institute, UCSB and University of Utah four main computers. This agreement was carried out by Cambridge University’s BBN and MA ,they began online in December 1969.
- In 1978, UUCP was presented at Bell Labs. In 1979, the newsgroup network system was developed on the basis of UUCP. It provides a new way to exchange information around the world. However, newsgroups do not share the TCP/IP protocol, which is a very significant part of the development of the online world.
- In 1989, another major event occurred in the history of universal Internet applications. TimBerners and others at the European Particle Physics Laboratory proposed an agreement to classify Internet information. After 1991, this agreement was called World Wide Web, it is based on a hypertext protocol. Although it appeared before gopher, it developed very slowly.
- In 1991, the first Internet access was developed by Minnesota university.
- By now, Microsoft’s full entry into the browser, server and ISP markets has been completed, enabling Internet-based business companies. In June 1998, Microsoft’s browser and Win98’s well-integrated desktop computer, it showed Bill Gates’ determination to invest in the rapidly growing Internet.
Up to today, the Internet has maturely developed, we can communicate with others and perform transaction online, at the meanwhile, cross-border deals has also been popular, we can ever buy other country’s goods without leaving home through foreign trade platform. As everyone knows, the steel industry is maturely developed in China, the biggest B2B platform for steel in China is Sinosources. So internet brought us too many conveniences and accelerated development of our country.
As the number of netizens increases year by year, some problems also appeared, the state should create a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for citizens to access the Internet. Netizens should also constrain their own words and deeds to create a suitable online environment.