Real estate is a comprehensive and complex concept. From the perspective of physical phenomena, it is composed of buildings and land. Land can be divided into undeveloped land and developed land. The building exists on the basis of the land and is combined with the land. Buildings refer to the products of artificial buildings, including houses and structures.
The concept of real estate should be understood from two aspects: real estate is both an objective form of material and a legal right.
As an objective form of material, real estate refers to the general term for real estate and real estate, including the permanent buildings on land and the rights they derive. Real estate refers to various houses built on land, including not only dwellings, factories, warehouses but businesses, services, culture, education, health, sports, and office space. Real estate refers to the land and a certain space above and below it, including underground infrastructure and roads. Real estate is also called immovable property in economics because of its own characteristics, that is the fixed and non-movable position. There are three forms of existence: land, buildings, and premises. In real estate auctions, the auction target may also have three forms of existence, namely, land (or land use rights), physical entities and the state of premises. With the development of personal property ownership, real estate has become a major component of commercial transactions.
The nature of real estate in the legal sense is a kind of property right. This kind of property right refers to various economic interests contained in real estate entities and various rights formed by them, such as ownership, use rights, mortgage rights, pawn rights. , lease rights, etc.
Content of the project
- Real estate industry refers to the industry that engaged the development, manage and service career of land and real estate.
(2) The real estate industry mainly includes the following contents:
- The transfer of state-owned land use rights, the development and redevelopment of real estate;
- Real estate management, including the transfer, lease, mortgage and sale, etc.;
- Real estate agency services, including real estate consulting, valuation and brokerage, property management, and second-hand housing sales.
- To establish real estate capital market, technology market, labor market, information market; to establish reasonable real estate prices, and improve the real estate regulations, in order to achieve the state’s macro-control of the real estate market.